Kansas Judicial Branch Home
Appellate Clerk
Kansas Judicial Branch

Temporary Certification

Those individuals seeking temporary certification as an official court reporter in a Kansas District Court, please refer to Supreme Court Rule 312(b);(c); and (d).

Individuals seeking temporary certification as a freelance reporter, please refer to Supreme Court Rule 312(a); (c); and (d).

You must also complete the Application for a Temporary Certificate. Please note this application requires you to have a Kansas Certified Court Reporter who will agree to supervise you and must sign this application with you.